A Journey to Convey for the Future

As I was creating my five blogs, I've learned and gained a lot of great insights during the first quarter of my ICT10 adventure. My investigation into the origins of the internet has led to some of the most important lessons. Despite the challenge, this helped me understand how technology has evolved and how important it is to our daily lives. I also got into the field of blogging, which is a way that helps convey thoughts and feelings while also giving one a platform to interact with a wider range of people. 


The biggest challenge I faced this quarter was the history of the internet lecture. It was really difficult for me to remember a lot of names and dates since I've had problems remembering stuff, particularly dates and the names of the people involved in the lesson we are learning. The huge amount of content made it challenging for me to keep up with the requirements of the lessons. This task made it clear how important it is for me to strengthen my memorization abilities, which are essential in the ICT class.



I explored a number of strategies to improve my understanding and memory of historical information in order to get over the challenge of memorizing. I used additional study aids like flashcards and memorization gadgets to help me learn the material better. I also interacted with my teacher and fellow students when I needed clarification or guidance. Their help was beneficial in making sure I comprehended the content or the lesson. 



Moving on, I'm going to continue to welcome the opportunities and difficulties that the ICT industry brings in the future. I am aware of how crucial memory and memorization skills are in this field, so I want to get better at them. In addition, I'd like to do some more comprehensive study on the background of the internet and related subjects. Furthermore, I plan to dig further into the field of blogging and digital communication to enhance my technical and creative abilities. I'll be focusing on time management throughout the time to make sure I can handle my studies and other obligations. In order to succeed in this interesting field that is always evolving, my goal is to gain a strong foundation of technical and creative skills as I progress through the ICT course.



References:
www.clipartkey.com  Flashcards Png , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey  
clipground.com  Memorization clipart 10 free Cliparts / Download images on clipground 2020
svvymomhustle.com  The Best Blogging Platforms to Consider - My Blog

Blogger
http://www.blogger.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You