2/4

 In my second quarter of ICT, we studied HTML, which is the basic language used to make webpages and web apps. The knowledge and insights I have acquired, the issues and difficulties I have faced, the ways in which I have resolved them, and my plans for the future in this area are all considered in this subject. 


 I developed a comprehensive knowledge of HTML and all of its components, properties, and syntax over this quarter. I learned that building accessible and user-friendly websites requires careful planning and conceptual markup. The purpose and application of vital HTML tags, such as "<title> </title>"The HTML "<title>" tag is used to define the title of an HTML document. It is placed within the "<head>" section of the HTML document. The text enclosed between the opening "<title>" tag and the closing "</title>" tag provides a title for the web page and "<body></body>" to display content, were taught to me through practical exercises and projects. This tag is used to display all the text, photos, hyperlinks, videos, and other necessary content in your HTML file. Additionally, the tag "<html></html>" indicates the start and finish of an HTML document, notifies the browser that it is an HTML document, and does more. 


I also learned about experimenting with HTML's multimedia features and using HTML forms for data entry. I had some difficulties when learning HTML. Comprehending difficult concepts like interrelated components and the orderly arrangement of tags in HTML texts was one of the main obstacles. Managing the pieces' alignment and orientation presented additional challenges for me.
I use a variety of techniques to overcome these difficulties. I started by asking my teacher, Ma'am Evelyn Vera Cruz, for further explanation. She showed me how to do it correctly, and I also sought advice from my friends, who encouraged me to keep trying my hardest by sharing their thoughts and guidance.  In order to support my learning process, I also used my spare time to practice coding and complete self-assessment tasks.


During the second quarter of my ICT degree, I focused on improving my HTML skills and explored more complex ideas to make dynamic and aesthetically pleasing websites. This entire time was allotted to HTML, which was a rewarding experience that let me understand its seamless connection with other technologies, explore a variety of applications, and obtain insightful understanding of fundamental ideas. Even though I ran into problems, I was able to solve them by asking for help and using the internet. My objective going forward is to keep improving my HTML skills so that I can create dynamic, responsive, and easy to use web sites.



Reference/s: 

Blogger

http://www.blogger.com

CLASSWORK & HOMEWORK QUARTER 2

https://mchone1617.weebly.com/classwork--homework-quarter-2.html

The Best Guide to HTML Tags

https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/html-tutorial/html-tags

The Complete Beginners Guide to HTML

https://www.instructables.com/The-Complete-Beginners-Guide-to-HTML/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You