ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR - 2024

ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR - TLE-ICT

ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR is held every year at ISNHS led by the TLE Department and the TLE CLUB. The goal of the TLE Department and TLE Club's ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR program is to foster an entrepreneurial spirit in students specialize in ICT. In my position as TLE Club Peace Officer, I also gained knowledge about entrepreneurship, particularly as it relates to ICT. Students are empowered by ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR to transform their ideas into profitable businesses.


PHOTOBOOTH AND FREEDOM WALL
We, the TLE Club, built this booth where you can all put down your "sama ng loob," "tampo," "manifestings," "confession to your crushes or gf/bf"s," and "someone you adore so much." You may even confess to them by writing it down on a sticky note and pasting it here. My own experience tells me that this works well since, as a person with several issues and no one to turn to for support, this piece of writing helps to reduce tension, which in turn inspires me to keep trying. The fact that you can already list down the things you intended to say someone and give some "patama" to someone who did wrong to you by writing to them anonymously.There is a photo booth behind this board where you may snap pictures with a camera used by TLE Club officers. The resolution of the camera is good because we obviously want the best for the people we serve.

GAMES, PRINTING, AND LAMINATION AREA
This section excites me because you can play here, which is a lot of fun. You could also use it and check out the laptops, and you may print and laminate here for free. Most of the TLE teachers, in my opinion, are kind, and they can help you if you're unfamiliar with what to do.

FILM VIEWING
The way the eighth-graders perform and the professionalism of the supporting actors and actresses is what I find most endearing about this part. I love dramas and movies. I laughed, wept, and giggled while seeing the short film. Additionally, I had fun serving as a facilitator here. In general, the film is excellent. Even though I'm not, the setting gives me the impression that I'm at a movie theatre. I want to applaud the lead actor and actress for their amazing performance.
 

FOOD AREA
After going to different booths, you may also purchase food to eat when you feel starving prepared by students in this area, and from the appearance of it and the process by which they created it, I can say that everything they sold was delicious and affordably priced. The students also dressed professionally, put on gloves and a hairnet to ensure that everything they sold was pleasant and that all of their customers could enjoy it. In addition, they maintain a clean environment, and from my experience, the food is excellent and delicious.

FELLOW TLE CLUB OFFICERS
Even though it was a tiresome activity , I had so much fun facilitating and chuckling with my fellow officers during this program. By simply touring every part of the area, I also learned a lot about ICT. I'm also looking forward to the next TLE component next week and spending time with them again. Students who complete this programme will have the abilities, insights, and perspective necessary to develop and strengthen their own skills. By means of ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR, students acquire not only useful ICT-related entrepreneurial skills but also the self-assurance and outlook necessary to create a constructive influence in the realm of entrepreneurship.


REFERENCE/S:
Alibin, Sheena Grace R. . 2024. ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR
https://blogger.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You