CBR: Personal Experiences!


 On February 22, 2024, when Mrs. Vera Cruz first introduced our Community based research. When I was in 9th grade, I began to do research. It's been over two years now. But I haven't done a Community based research in those years. Although it's not that formal study, I'm still very happy and grateful to have the opportunity to see how research is conducted with the community I live in.

When our Teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz divided as into many groups and in our group we are 5 in total and our teacher assigned the leaders in each groups, Our teacher gave us assigned research to do, and our topic focuses on How Modernization Affects the Economic Advancement of Vigan’s Cultural Heritage and with that our leader designated the parts where we will be doing and mine was the Conclusion and Recommendation. In my part it was a bit hard because I had a hard time to do my task that was assigned to me by my leader, Kiella,  because I have so much work to do at our church, but then I cope up with this and finished my part.

 In addition, we passed CBR on time. And now we're going to make a website that uses HTML tags right now. When the making of web design is discussed, I was enlightened. I understand the use of HTML already. Me, Kiella, and Lyka Ablog worked together with the remaining parts that are not yet finished although it was hard to align, we finished it and we had fun doing it and I learned something again with the situation we've encountered.

 But I've learned more about understanding HTML tags and codes as we use them to create our web pages. Though we've been dealing with HTML for months, I'm amazed at the way we make our websites. It's true, there's a reason for everything. In addition, I realized that by making this wedding design, I'm improving my technology skills. It's helped me a lot, especially since we live in the midst of modern times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You