Soar...Fly... Aim High... ISNHS: Celebrating 122nd High School Day!!

122nd High School Day!!

 On the occasion of our 122nd Foundation Day, March 9th was a day full of joy and excitement at Ilocos Sur National High School "ISNHS". In our school's history, it was a time for students, teachers and alumni to come together in celebration of this special moment.


PARADE
A joyous foot parade is the first activity of the High School Day. There is an award for the most discipline section per grade level which will be receiving a cash prize that makes it more exciting. We've won the most discipline section in all grade levels in Grade 10, and this has made us Marconians happy. It warms my heart to think that all the preparation we've had, even the whistles that was prepared by our president and other officers was used by my classmates to serve as signals for us to stay discipline, is worth it.


FIELD DEMONSTRATION
After the Parade, we students we're getting ready for the next event of the day, which is a field demonstration. All of us students from different grade levels are performing unique rhythms against the sun that shines brightly. A symphony of different ways and timings as we perform our talents in dancing. It warms my heart to dance with our props and to be cheered on by so many people. I'm thankful that I've been able to experience it. At the Field Demo, the 10th grade boys were crowned champions, while the 10th grade girls were awarded third place.

LUNCH W/ MRS. LLGAS
 As 12:00 in the afternoon ticks, we gathered to have our simple lunch together with our teacher, Mrs. Llagas, as we celebrate the ISNHS 122nd Foundation Day. Our stomachs were filled with a variety of foods that gave us satisfaction and pleasure.

CONCERT
 My high school day experience ended with a concert held at the ISNHS Gymnasium. I'm very happy that some of my friends have taken to the stage. Other students and teachers, as well. I'll remember when I was jamming to the different music they were playing, my loudest voice came out. Finally, with a huge smile and contented heart, I walked out of the gymnasium and school.


 I've experienced a lot of new things during this celebration. I've got a lot of memories that will always be important to me. I've learned more about my Alma Matter with the experiences I've had been experienced. Ilocos Sur National High School, Soar... Fly... Aim High...!!


REFERENCE/S:
Alibin, Sheena Grace R. 
=Blogger
 https://blogger.com
=Fritzy Pearl paz Abad-Padua (Facebook Account)
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8jSx6S5mDBzcjt5Y/?mibextid=xfxF2i
=Kiella Brizel Frando 
Her phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You