Padayon, Future MedTech!

In a decade from now, I envision myself as a successful and accomplished individual who has achieved their goals and fulfilled their dreams. I'm seeing myself working in a career I'm passionate about, which is to be a medical technologist, making a positive impact on society, and contributing to the improvement of the world. I'm hoping to make a difference in other people's lives through my chosen profession.
 Besides my professional success, I consider myself a well-rounded person who has grown both personally and spiritually. I hope to have traveled to new places, experienced new cultures, and learned from diverse perspectives. I'm thinking of myself as someone who's always looking for knowledge and growth, always striving to be the best version of myself.  I also see myself surrounded by my loved ones, my friends, and my family, who support and inspire me. I'm hoping to build strong relationships with the people closest to me, and provide them with love and support in return. I'd like to live in a place that brings me joy and peace, whether it's the city or the quiet country.

In fact, I'm seeing myself as a happy, fulfilled, and prosperous person in the next decade. I'm convinced that with diligence, dedication and a positive attitude, I can make my dreams come true and create the future of which I desire.



REFERENCE/S:

Dear I Message

=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/a2/23/27a223a081f36f89b7c34e0696e38c72.png

Doctor Stickers

=https://www.redbubble.com/shop/Doctor+stickers?epik=dj0yJnU9WTNkeVFsWnJ0N0dnSjM2U28zTXk1dHZxeUhSOGF1TmsmcD0wJm49S09ONUZWejdEZFZ4SGVOUlYyXzNnQSZ0PUFBQUFBR1ltYzI4

RMT Balang Araw

=https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/41095415342285824/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You