Last Chapter!

  I can't believe that the 4th Quarter will soon come to an end. I was really influenced by the lessons that I acquired this quarter. In particular in the area of information and communication technologies, where we learned about the types of networks such as LAN, MAN, WAN, and so on, the activities and lessons we received were engaging and fun. But what activity have I really enjoyed, do you know? Creating a blog, of course, because I've been able to share my thoughts on different topics that Mrs. Vera Cruz and Sir Mark Angelo Riambon has given us.

 Time management is one of the most important challenges I've faced this quarter. I've been struggling to keep an orderly schedule on the assignments given by our teachers, possibly because of my overconfidence that I can get through them in a hurry, especially when school starts at 2 p.m. This attitude made it difficult to focus on one thing at a time, and I was constantly thinking of what needed to be done next.


 In the meantime, I'm going to use what I learned in this quarter for my own improvement. I pride myself on overcoming them and learning from them, despite the challenges that lay ahead of me in this last quarter. Though it may be the end of my journey as a Grade 10 student, this is also the start of a new one. I was able to interact with people and explore my ideas on this platform. That, I am so very appreciative of.



REFERENCE/S:

Writing that Final Chapter: 6 Do’s and Don’ts for Bringing your Novel to a Satisfying Conclusion.

= https://annerallen.com/2019/11/writing-final-chapter/

Time Management: What is it, who has it, and can you improve it?

= https://www.learningscientists.org/blog/2020/4/16-1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Tell You About Me!

Tara na! Fiesta na!! Viva Vigan!!

Thematic Output: A Greener Future Begins With You